středa 2. dubna 2014

Good-bye Florida!!!

It feels surreal to be leaving this beautiful place after 9 weeks of lecture phase. I will miss all my new friends, smiling shop assistants, ocean and white send beaches, I will definitely miss worship sessions, bible reading and coffee breaks. I will miss Our leaders and two students who are not comming for outreach. I will miss the rain and tornado warnings - so much fun! But there are things I won't miss at all: majonaise sandwiches, people stepping on me in the middle of the night, sharp sun, our shower (!!!) ...


I have seen so many miracles in those weeks - I was instantly healed when a friend prayed for me, this was the first time I experienced it myself, I was donated a hat I needed and a beautiful bike after I prayed for a miracle, God kept proving me his deep love over and over again, kept surprising me daily. I saw provision above expectations! I came here with 400 dollars freaking out about it. And now, by the grace of God, my entire lecture phase is paid for and I already have more than 1000 dollars towards my outreach (which is more than a third of the amount) I never missed out on fun, I was even able to visit Disney World :D How did this happened? I prayed and God answered! He is so faithful.

One friend from back home decided to support me financially and send me a big amount, my friends were giving me money saing: God wants you to know that this is not fromme but from him. I found money in my Bible, one Floridian Church made a fundraiser for me without ever meeting me in person... But probably the most unexpected miracle was when God challenged me to tithe the money he was giving me and then, the very next day a stranger approached me in Starbucks and gave me the exact amount I gave back to God :) My dear fellow students kept inviting me for Who can say that me being here was not His will when he provided so supernaturally! And I believe he will continue to provide!

I've learned so much about who I am and how awesome God I serve! I think I've changed and it was a change long needed. I know now that I don't need to try to live up so someone's expectations. Not even to my own. I can just be myself. And that is a huge revelation for me. Laugh at me all you want but this simple truth brought so much freedom to my life. I discovered my passions (not only for making pancakes!) I started to do my art again and I love doing it knowing that it can serve God and make people happy, though most importantly it makes me happy. I connected to local Church and I found out how it feels when a body of Christ stands behind your decision to do missions and prays for you - best feeling ever!

So good-bye sunny Florida!! I will keep you in my memmories and I hope I'll come back one day. But now new exciting adventures are waiting for me and I cannot wait to see what is in store for the next season of my life!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat