pondělí 22. června 2015

The crazy lady is back

Hey!! How are you all? I haven't been around for a while...

It's been over a year now since I've came back home from the great wide world where I went to see God at work and what can I say - things do change!

From traveling the world, helping the poor, hanging out with artsy weirdo missionaries all day long I came back to be a teacher (because for some reason or other I felt that that is what God wants me to do.

Wait...What??? A teacher? A language teacher?? How utterly boring!

Well, yes.

The adventures has changed. They are a bit mundane, bit earthly if you wish. My day-to-day life consists of lesson planning, grammar explaining, children hugging, in-the-staffroom-with-other-teachers talking... Yes, it sometimes feels unexciting, but mostly, it's really great!

How is it, that such commonplace job as teaching can be great? Because every day I follow the same God I followed accross the ocean and he makes my mundane as rad as I can wish for. And sometimes even more.

I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as during the one year of teaching, I don't think I've ever felt more loved. I don't think I've ever laughed at myself more either though. I got more chances to share my faith with students than I thought was possible, I tested my limits, I made amazing friends. I've got to witness stories of others, I've seen them grow and I've seen them learn.

Aaaaaand why do I feel the urge to share this with the world via blog?
                                                 well, I did survive one year of teaching!!!
And I think that maybe I can do a better job of blogging now than a year ago strengthen by the experience. And because now all those people that I fail to keep in touch can see that I am still alive. Also because I do want to keep a record of my greatly mundane adventures and I suck in journaling.
It is that easy.
                                                                         So good night for now
                                                                                         See you soon!
                                                                                                        *B



                                                                                                               



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat